Bridge Alternatives Commodity Hedge Fund Index
The Bridge Alternatives Commodity Hedge Fund Index is designed as a benchmark to track the performance of the largest commodity-focused hedge funds. It is the first commodity hedge fund index to be transparent and to give an accurate representation of where assets are allocated within the commodity hedge fund space. Index performance is reported on a monthly basis and includes the largest 15 hedge fund managers by strategy assets under management. The index is rebalanced and reconstituted on an annual basis. The most recent month’s performance may be estimated and subject to revision.
Constituents are available to subscribers only. Complete the form below to request constituency and monthly performance reports. Please use your corporate email address—for suitability reasons, personal email addresses will be ignored.
- Style Definition: The index is comprised of hedge funds that chiefly employ a commodity-focused, long/short trading approach using commodity derivative instruments and/or physical products.
- Largest fifteen (15) managers by strategy assets under management (USD) who meet the style definition (index committee’s discretion)
- Index performance reported on a monthly basis
- Equally and asset weighted return series
- Rebalanced annually (January 1; using AUM as of 10/31)
- Reconstituted annually (January 1; using AUM as of 10/31)
- Tom Crescioli (Lockheed Martin Pension Plan)
- Ryan Duncan (Bridge Alternatives)
- Chris Gorman (Bridge Alternatives)
- Jonathan Malawer (K2 Advisors)
- Nick Mitsiou (LGT Capital Partners)
- Ermenio Schettino (Falcon Money Management)
- Chris Solarz (Cliffwater)
- Sol Waksman (Backstop BarclayHedge)
- Brian Walls (Bridge Alternatives)