- Five senior hires added to existing team
- Expands growing footprint to Atlanta, Georgia
Bridge Alternative Investment Solutions (“Bridge Alternatives”), an outsourced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Operations Officer (COO) business focused on meeting the institutional needs of investment management firms, has made five senior appointments to scale with client demands.
- Shane Bates MBA and Nick Gilliam MBA, join as Partners, coming from leading global fund administrators, Apex Group, and SS&C Technologies, respectively.
- Adam Whitmore, formerly of State Street Corporation, joins as Chief Financial Officer, and expands the Group’s footprint to Atlanta, Georgia.
- While Seth Ferguson and David Haire join as Directors, from regional public accounting firms and real estate ventures.
A client of Bridge Alternative Investment Solutions, Lenny Hochschild, Partner at Environmental Commodity Partners LP, comments: “As we continue to add new funds and products, Bridge provided the perfect bandwidth and expertise we needed to scale.”
Additionally, Jeff Magny, Founder and Managing Partner at Lincoln Road, states: “We were very impressed with the Partners at Bridge, specifically their experience in Private Equity and working for some of the largest Fund Administrators as well as Accounting Firms. They get our business and will be instrumental as we scale.”
Kyle Fields, Managing Partner of Bridge Alternative Investment Solutions, says: “We have added some incredible talent to match up with our exciting client base and pipeline. The war for talent is a real one and we remain extremely focused on scaling with our clients and providing unmatched opportunities.”
About Bridge Alternative Investment Solutions
Bridge Alternative Investment Solutions continues to provide virtually every function that an in-house CFO, COO and/or Controller would provide, including books and records management, cash movements and controls, fee calculations and billing, audit management and coordination, tax compliance and coordination and service provider oversight and relationship management.
For further Information please contact:
email@example.com or please visit our website at www.bridgealternatives.com
The risk of loss in trading commodity interests can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such investing is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.